“Family Is Taken Aback”: Arbaaz Khan Breaks Silence On Firing Outside Salman Khan's House

Arbaaz Khan has posted a statement about shots being fired outside Salman Khan's house.

Nitika Sharma
Written By: Nitika Sharma
Updated: April 16, 2024 | 10:42 IST
Salman Arbaaz
Arbaaz Khan has posted a statement about shots being fired outside Salman Khan's house.

Salman Khan, who was last seen alongside Katrina Kaif on the silver screen in the 2023 movie ‘Tiger 3’, has been making headlines ever since two suspects on a motorcycle fired five rounds outside the house of the Bollywood superstar in Mumbai. Amid these distressing circumstances, a statement purportedly from Salman Khan's father Salim Khan has been circulating online. However, Salman Khan's brother, actor-producer Arbaaz Khan has now refuted these reports, saying that no member of the family has issued any statement.

“The recent incident of firing by two unidentified person on a motorcycle at Galaxy apartment the residence of the Salim Khan family is very disturbing and unnerving. Our family has been taken aback by this shocking incident that took place,” the official statement posted on Arbaaz Khan's Instagram account read.

Arbaaz Khan also said that some individuals are falsely claiming to be connected to the family of Salim Khan. The Bollywood actor also said that these statements should not be taken seriously.

“No member of the Salim Khan family has made any statement regarding this incident to the media. At this time the family is helping and cooperating with the police in the investigation of this untoward incident. We have faith in the Mumbai police and we have been assured they will do everything in their capacity to protect and secure our family. Thank you everyone for your love and support,” the statement further read.

Check out the full statement here:

On Sunday, a Facebook post allegedly uploaded by Anmol Bishnoi, the younger brother of jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, claimed responsibility for the firing outside Salman Khan’s house.

Salman Khan had earlier received death threats from Canada-based fugitive gangster Goldy Brar.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Salman Khan was last seen in the 2023 Hindi movie ‘Tiger 3’ alongside Katrina Kaif and Emraan Hashmi.

Last year, he was also seen in Farhad Samji's ‘Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan’, which marked the Bollywood debut of Shehnaaz Gill and Palak Tiwari.

Salman Khan will next be seen in Sajid Nadiadwala and AR Murugadoss’ upcoming movie titled ‘Sikandar’, which is slated to release in cinemas on Eid 2025.

Post a Comment